- Experienced and professional
- Required to complete an intensive on-site training program.
- Present the program material in a way that makes it come to life!
- Lifeguard, First Aid and CPR certified.
- Leadership skills
- A "can do" attitude
- Certified instructors
- All meals and snacks-full day and overnight trips
- Activity fees
- All equipment
- Educational journals
- Bus activities
- Accommodations-overnight trips
- Each trip is carefully planned to provide an educational and memorable experience.
- All programs can be custom tailored to meet your school's individual needs.
- Level of instruction varies based on grade level.
- All programs are taught using a fun, interdisciplinary and hands-on approach.
- Local history is incorporated into the learning experience.
- Scholarships available so no student gets left behind.
Traveling with students on any one of Build-A-Field-Trip's field trips is always a true adventure. A true extension of the classroom, our natural environment becomes the venue for learning as their experienced instructors take our Franklin Academy students on exciting trips around Florida. Each year students look forward to their next trip and return with stories of their travels and findings. Thank you Build-A-Field-Trip.— Dr. Sandberg,
Principal Franklin Academy
Our school has been traveling with Build-A-Field Trip for over 8 years. Year after year, our students not only enjoy their environmental adventure but also learn immensely from the hands on experiences they encounter. The level of professionalism and commitment has truly been extraordinary!— Mr. Paz,
Assistant Principal Aventura
City of Excellence School
I have been taking students on Build-A-Field Trip adventures for the past four years. Prior to this, I had used other field trip companies, but they were lacking in key areas in which Build-A-Field Trip excels: safety considerations, alignment with state standards, opportunities for students to participate in the real science of keeping a journal, collecting and analyzing data, practicing environmental ethics, and enthusiasm. Our annual Build-A-Field Trip adventure is always the highlight of the year for our students and teachers!— Piper Spencer,
Science Department Head
Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School